How much is shipping?
The following conditions apply:
- 2,50 euro, if your order fits through the mailbox (without track and trace): The Netherlands (1-2 days), the rest of Europe (3-5 days).
- 5,95 euro, free shipping from 50 euro (with track and trace): Austria, Germany, France, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ireland, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain, Estonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Sweden.
How long is the warranty period?
I would like to do business with WALTER WALLET; what are the options?
There are plenty of options for doing business with us. Please email your proposal to [email protected] We will respond to your message as quickly as possible.
GDPR privacy law: How does Walter Wallet comply?
ByWalter B.V. Privacy Statement
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are obliged to inform you about what we do with your data after you make a request or place an order with us. The way we treat your data is as follows:
- After a request is made or an order is placed (online), the data gathered is
exclusively used to answer your question or to process your order.
- Data provided in the service of general and/or non-binding requests is not savedor recorded. Only when an order is placed (online) are your details recorded in our customer database, which is necessary to process your order.
- Our employees consult client data only when necessary for the execution of our
services and/or to process your order. Our employees only have access to the specific parts of the data that are relevant to the work of the employee concerned.
- For the delivery of orders placed, we use external transportation companies with whom we need to share delivery addresses and contact persons (by definition).
- Interall Group’s clients automatically receive our newsletters by email. You can
always unsubscribe from these newsletters, simply by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
- Client data is never shared, and is protected against infringement by third parties.
- We retain your data for as long as the law obliges us to do so.
- To ensure the proper functioning of our websites, and to improve our websites,
- We have hired well renowned ICT suppliers to maintain our software and
equipment. These suppliers are carefully selected. Agreements have been made with them about maintenance, security and privacy.
- If unauthorized persons gain access to our data, we will report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
2. Your rights
You have the right to access your data. On request, we will send you an overview of the data we hold about you. If this information is incorrect, you have the right to instruct us to correct it or to remove it. There may be cases in which it is not possible to (fully) comply with such a request – for example, if it conflicts with other legal requirements that we are obliged to meet.
If you would like an overview of your data, please email [email protected]
Despite the fact that we only process limited amounts of personal data in
accordance with the GDPR, we have made every effort to ensure that what we do record is done accurately and transparently. Nevertheless, if you have complaints about the way in which we handle your data, please email to [email protected] We will then make contact to discuss this with you.
If we are unable to reach an agreement, you have the right to file a complaint
with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Where can I find directions for use of the Key Boss?
The Key Boss doesn't open (smoothly)
When the lid of your keyboss jams, or you feel some friction when opening it, first whip out your keys and try opening and closing the lid, if it works now, one of your keys is probably too big, sometimes it helps to flip it upside down with the beard facing the other way.
If the lid is still not opening properly, try unscrewing the wheel for the keys and close it again without putting pressure on the arms while tightening the wheel. Because when the arms are pushed together, they are pushed against the lid.
And if thát doesn’t fix it, you can slightly pull apart the arms when tightening the wheel, this way a little more space is made for the lid to move.
And if tháát doesn’t work, call us.
What is the small oval ring for?
Together with your keyboss, you receive a small oval shaped part that we call the extra keyring.
This can be put on your key rod to attach keys that don’t fit the keyboss, like for instance a car key.
How many cards fit into the WALTER WALLET?
The WALTER WALLET can store up to 7 cards, including one embossed card (e.g. a credit card with raised numbers and letters). If you use more than one embossed card, the maximum number of cards decreases. There is no minimum – the mechanism works with a single card.
It takes a lot of force to release my cards (and push them completely back down)
My WALTER WALLET is broken. What should I do?
If your wallet breaks within 1 years after purchase, you can return it together with proof of purchase to the shop you bought it from for replacement. Your retailer will then contact us if necessary.
My cards fall out of my wallet, what can I do?
The WALTER WALLET is designed for standard plastic bank cards. Cards that are smaller, larger, damaged or bent may cause the WALTER WALLET not to function properly. Most issues with the WALTER WALLET can be easily solved:
1. My cards fall out when I hold my wallet upside down.
a. This generally happens only when the cards are not fully inside the wallet. You should hear a click when you push your cards all the way to the bottom of the wallet so that they are fully enclosed in the plastic casing. Cards are still falling out? Return your wallet, something is wrong.
2. My cards fall out when I shake my wallet frantically while holding it upside down.
a. Stop doing that, you are scaring other people. The mechanism is designed in such a way that it has enough force to hold your cards when the wallet is upside down, but it also lets you push the cards up easily without using too much force. If you shake it too hard, cards may sometimes fall out.
3. My cards are not stacking properly.
a. Push the cards all the way up before releasing them.
b. Still not working? Push the cards in and out a couple of times before releasing them.
c. Still not working? Try changing the order of your cards. Sometimes a damaged card makes the other cards jam.
How environmentally friendly are WALTER WALLETS?
WALTER WALLETS are sustainably produced in the Netherlands via a highly efficient injection-moulding system that minimises energy usage. WALTER WALLETS are made in a clean, state-of-the-art factory with good labour conditions. The plastic used is fully recyclable. The packaging the wallets come in is made of recycled cardboard.
Are WALTER WALLETS produced in a socially responsible way?
WALTER WALLETS and their packaging are manufactured in the Netherlands in a clean, state-of-the-art factory with good labour conditions. Assembly takes place in a social workshop in Bergeyk. Through the clever design solutions from our designers, it is financially possible to produce in Netherlands.